The “severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)” is declared as pandemic disease has stalled human life. We all know how this is spreading and affecting the life.
But Do you know?
Most people infected with the COVID-19 virus will experience mild to moderate respiratory illness and recover without requiring special treatment.
What is new to us?
This new virus is not that simple. This causes respiratory illness (like the flu) with symptoms such as a cough, fever, and in more severe cases, difficulty breathing.
- Wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds, with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub
- Cover your nose and mouth with a disposable tissue or flexed elbow when you cough or sneeze
- Avoid close contact (1 meter or 3 feet) with people who are unwell
- Stay home and self-isolate from others in the household if you feel unwell
- Touch your eyes, nose, or mouth if your hands are not clean
- No Hug, No Kiss, No Handshakes ….Indian way “Namaste” is best 😉
Friends these facts now we more or less know. My purpose is not only to give you all a “friendly reminder” but be by your side (of course virtually) and find out some ways to keep ourselves engaged.
Let’s explore our skills
- Most of us learn drawings/paintings in our childhood but how many of us do use this to stress free ourselves from hectic work schedule? So why don’t you try some sketches and re brush up your hidden skills?
- Now-a-days we all take photos mostly using our phones. But did you really get time in your busy schedule to watch the beautiful sunrise or sunset in your everyday life?
If you have not done yet go to your terrace or balcony and take a beautiful picture of sunrise or sunset and upload at instagram with Yes, I am #QuarantcCreative
- More or less we all are health conscious. We do go to yoga, gym or pilates studio and do workouts. But All these now have stopped. But you DON’T. Your aim should be “Be Healthy Be Happy”. So why don’t you take part in PLANK challenge!!! Post your photo with number of minutes you have done Plank and challenge your Friend as well
- Nature is our best friend. Why don’t you try your hands in gardening? No worries im not telling you to go out and get hold of some plants! But if you are really interested you can start by whatever minimal things you have at home like “dry chillies”, “tomatoes” and so on. Take a ripe tomato and put it in soil and in no time you will see some saplings coming out.It will add “Joy To Your Quarantine Life”
- Families are utmost importance to us. We do all hardships for our families which consist of our near and dear ones. Spend quality time with them. In this “Rat race” we hardly get time to mingle with them. We are always ready with excuses “Office work”, “Meetings” and so on…I’m not again telling you to ignore your priorities but since you are now doing your “work” from home you easily can make out some time for them and make it memorable.
- You can also try out some new recipes which you thought will do when get some time. Now is the time. Utilize it to the fullest. Make new dishes and surprise your dear ones.
If you don’t have any in your mind I can resolve it. Here are some easy recipes that you can try your hands on.
This will be one of the best gift to your dear ones.
Everything has both its positive and negative sides. This situation is not an exception to this rule. Out of every negativity we have to find out the positive side and live our life. Things will be in control some day. We will be back to our normal lives in near future. However the mark this virus has kept in our lives will be remembered life long. Now it depends on you how you like to remember. Do you want to remember as a “nightmare”? or through this tough situation you want to create some beautiful memories as much as possible and store it for life long. Is in your hand!
#QuarantcCreative #DefeatCorona, #Covid19, #StayHome, #StaySafe, #BeTogetherAndFightBack
Living a quarantine life is very easy if you are busy! Busy doesn’t mean you have to step out of house. Busy means making good use of this time and utilize it in brushing up your skills or discover something which is not yet discovered. Busy means stay tuned with your family and make wonderful memory!